Sunday 16 February 2014

One Minuet Film Presentation/Powerpointoih

One minuet Film Presentation - 3 Ideas Power-point

Over the holidays we were set the task to think of 3 different ideas for our semester two 1 minuet film. 
I started off by writing some notes and thinking off different ideas, I then picked my 3 favourite ideas to develop them.
Once I had chosen my ideas I thought about them more and developed the story so I could write a synopsis, once I had my synopsis I looked at each character separately and then how they work work together. I researched characters and looked at what animals, people and eras I was going to base them on.
Once I had done this research I did some initial sketches of my characters then made full character sheets for all of my characters.
I also did environment designs which I also based on research, around my characters and real life things such as caves and reefs. I looked at how my characters would interact and live in these environments before I designed them.

I really liked this project because I had to work hard to think of different ideas, and I really enjoyed developing them into stories and characters. I also really enjoyed researching my characters and environments looking at how I can combine different aspects of animals to create a unique character. I also did this with my environments looking at already existing things and developing them into designs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment