Monday 25 November 2013

Maya
 
We started off animating a basic walk cylce in maya. At first I thought it was quite hard, but once I played around with it, I got used to the tools and controls and it got quite abit easier. I think the basic walk cycle was quite easy to do. But making sure the weight and speed was right became quite difficult.



Once we were happy with the walk we moved on to doing short animations of emotions which linked to the body language project. I used some of my hand drawn animations as guides for the movements I needed.
Once I got into it I really enjoyed working with maya, sometimes somthing would go wrong and it would take a while to figure out. However, I think it is a really good tool and is fun to animate with.

The emotions I did was. Anger, Sadness, and joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment