Monday 25 November 2013

Faical Animation
 

Once we had looked at body language we then moved on to facial animation and looking at how emotions are show through face movments and expresions.
I think facial expresions are extreamly important in animation because it can show a characters personality in very intresting ways. As well as showing moods feelings and emotions.
Facial expresions are very cleaver because even the subtlest of things can let you know someone's in a bad or good mood. It's very hard to understand someone if they have an expresionles face. Which is why it is imporant in animation because the audience needs to understand and relate to the character.
 
These are just some images from the animations I have done. I did very basic faces, because you only need the main features to create expressions.
I  did, annoyed, sad, scared and worrid. I also did a suprised face and just a silly face on Flash as small animations.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment